Like all non profits our greatest needs are funds. Of course money doesn’t make the world go around, but it sure makes a difference in the lives of children who have not.
- $10 replenishes journals and pencils for Girls Group.
- $20 buys a month’s worth of bus fare for two boys to be able to go to basketball practice.
- $40 pays for one month of internet in Honduras so that WYM can be a vital, effective, connected organization.
- $100 a month provides the opportunity of a lifetime for a WYM student to have an education past the sixth grade.
Any donation small or large will be used to help with daily needs as well as provide life changing programming for World Youth Movement kids and their communities.
If you’ll be visiting Roatan and would like to bring items to donate we always need and greatly appreciate:
- Printer Ink
- School Supplies
- Sports Equipment
- Snorkel Gear
- Shoes (any sizes) and Sandals
- Basketball shorts, boys and girls teen sizes
Our dream list: